Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Been a LONG time...


It's here! Senior Thesis, and I've spent much needed time figuring out what I love doing in illustration, by taking a hiatus from posting any work on blogger. Sometimes all the hustle bustle of art school forces you to just disconnect from what everyone around you is doing and forces you to just do whatever you want in order to discover what your art truly is. My thesis will concentrate on making a consistent  style, or "branding" my illustrations into a t-shirt and poster design line. I've always been intrigued by icons, pin ups, and vignettes, therefore, why not just do tons and tons and MORE TONS of portraits, vignettes, icons, and pinups? If I love it, I'm doing it, it's thesis after all. Here are some proto sketches for my thesis, I'm really enjoying these creepy ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment